Council Of Ten

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 10 man elite raid group Dunemaul EU

+3
Profan
Lexmeister
milkmyudders
7 posters

Proffessor putricide

milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Proffessor putricide Empty Proffessor putricide

Post  milkmyudders Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Please watch the video once read these notes and watch it again. First time i watched it i was like wtf, 2cnd time and after making these notes im pretty sure i got it.

I dont want ANYONE turning up on tuesday not having done this.

THIS IS WHAT EVERYONE MUST DO
    Teyrnon only

kite the boss as needed ill be handling this.

move from slime puddles everyone must do this

Abomination (forgey) will eat green slime with 1 of his abilitys

Each puddle gives 1 energey at 4 energys you must use the slow on the
    green slimes & brown if possible

you must run from brown slimes/clouds and nuke them.

Green slimes which target a player and root them must be nuked asap

phase 2 all effects continue from phase 1 and these are added

dont stand or run into the brown poo puddles they are mines and epxlode on contact.

Other ability is like the boulders from pos first boss, they will be cast on a raid member you must then run away from that point and continue nukeing.

(In the video she refers to them as teddy bears like some fuck witted moron) they are the green flying slimes through the air that spin you can see them about 1/2 way through the video.

Phase 3 Effects from Phase 1 Stop e.g. the green and brown chasing slimes. The puddles remain.

In phase 3 we have no abomination.

Tanks must swap at 3 stacks or as soon as cds are off.

Last edited by milkmyudders on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Proffessor putricide Empty Re: Proffessor putricide

Post  Lexmeister Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Looks like a challenging fight. I jizzed at her voice. Though I think it's just Mork using his voice modifier tbh.

Lot's of shit for ranged dps to do, lot's of raid damage for healers and that seems to be it.

2 healers used in the vid, what do you guys think to that?
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Post  milkmyudders Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:03 pm

2 healers would be your call as your a healer being a tank/dps and never played a healer i really couldnt comment.

I think the main things to note from this guide is nuke adds asap, me or forge will get the abom

Dont stand in green slime

move from basically boulders like on gar frost first boss in pos 5 man

phase 3 is just nuke it down phase and seems less complicated as alot of fiddly stuff is removed just standard swap tanks when x debuff reachs y kinda standard shit these days.

Ill make more notes and watch it again but the whole 10 trys or we get locked out is a concern but hey if we make 10 ossim trys nps.

Also her voice is fucking annoying i cant work out what she is like chinky canadian or something i think, either way her huffing down the mic is like nails on a chalk board.

But i dont think this seems to overly complicated.
    Profan
    Profan

Post  Profan Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:12 am

As i understand it (in a healer prospective)

1. Avoid green rings on the ground
    2. Avoid orange bottle on the ground,

Overall fight is just heal and spank

Tanks shuld have 3-4 debuff then change,

Or am i wrong?
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:52 am

Yeah I reckon 2 healers is fine as long as we don't take unnecessary damage, like in the old raids I did where the healing was ridiculous.

I would say, as we have the option of my dps alt, that we could go with 3 healers, learn the fight for a couple of tries and then depending on how things feel(and we hit the enrage wall or something) chuck in raus to get the extra dps we need to finish him off as people know what to do.

One thing that confuses me about this fight is that, if the tanks get a stacking debuff which they are supposed to switch out to the other tank, how is the OT supposed to be in abomination form when this is happening, unless the abomination is only used when the MT has the boss, but in the vid it looked like the abomination was out all the time.
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Post  milkmyudders Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:09 am

Stacking debuff only hits in phase 3, when phase 3 hits the abominations are removed from play convient as she said on the video in her canadian chinky jap accent

We could do that lex but if hugga fucks us around again chances are we may end up going with 2 healers from the off and taking walkingdeath on his dk in place of hugga but see what happens
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Post  milkmyudders Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:05 am

Please watch the video once read these notes and watch it again. First time i watched it i was like wtf, 2cnd time and after making these notes im pretty sure i got it.

I dont want ANYONE turning up on tuesday not having done this.

THIS IS WHAT EVERYONE MUST DO
    Teyrnon only

kite the boss as needed ill be handling this.

move from slime puddles everyone must do this

Abomination (forgey) will eat green slime with 1 of his abilitys

Each puddle gives 1 energey at 4 energys you must use the slow on the
    green slimes & brown if possible

you must run from brown slimes/clouds and nuke them.

Green slimes which target a player and root them must be nuked asap

phase 2 all effects continue from phase 1 and these are added

dont stand or run into the brown poo puddles they are mines and epxlode on contact.

Other ability is like the boulders from pos first boss, they will be cast on a raid member you must then run away from that point and continue nukeing.

(In the video she refers to them as teddy bears like some fuck witted moron) they are the green flying slimes through the air that spin you can see them about 1/2 way through the video.

Phase 3 Effects from Phase 1 Stop e.g. the green and brown chasing slimes. The puddles remain.

In phase 3 we have no abomination.

Tanks must swap at 3 stacks or as soon as cds are off.
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:36 am

Cheers for the tacs Rast, I understand them a lot more now.

With the healing comment, I was talking from a more ideal perspective. We'll most likely be ending up doing what you said.
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Post  milkmyudders Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:46 am

Ahh kk and nps think ill lay it out like this more and try to make it concise, but seriously stupid bitch refering to green flying slimes as fucking teddy bears WTF
    deviel
    deviel

Post  deviel Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Read/seen ect Smile
    Profan
    Profan

Post  Profan Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:56 am

•Who to heal? Beacon on the tank. Heal the raid, particularly the ones targeted by the oozes or clouds. Remember Beacon has a 60 yard range, so the tank can still get healing while you are topping people off. During phase three, use Holy Shock as necessary to keep mobile.
    •When to Plea? Use Plea just before Tear gas is cast (80% and 35% health). Whenever the raid is topped off and a new experiment isn't about to spawn is also a good time.
    •What to watch out for? Malleable Ooze (the bouncing green ball) debuffs you with -200% haste. This pretty much disables you outside of Holy Shock and LoH for 15 seconds.
    •Cool tricks: Hand of Protection can force a green ooze to retarget. SoW the boss as you are running around to avoid the various green oozes/patches/balls. Use AM Shadow Aura when the tanks start to get 3 or more stacks of mutated plague.

Have read the tacs, seen the video, iam ready to take this bitch down!
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Post  milkmyudders Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:34 am

Profan wrote:•Who to heal? Beacon on the tank. Heal the raid, particularly the ones targeted by the oozes or clouds. Remember Beacon has a 60 yard range, so the tank can still get healing while you are topping people off. During phase three, use Holy Shock as necessary to keep mobile.
    •When to Plea? Use Plea just before Tear gas is cast (80% and 35% health). Whenever the raid is topped off and a new experiment isn't about to spawn is also a good time.
    •What to watch out for? Malleable Ooze (the bouncing green ball) debuffs you with -200% haste. This pretty much disables you outside of Holy Shock and LoH for 15 seconds.
    •Cool tricks: Hand of Protection can force a green ooze to retarget. SoW the boss as you are running around to avoid the various green oozes/patches/balls. Use AM Shadow Aura when the tanks start to get 3 or more stacks of mutated plague.

awsome mate good job Smile
    deviel
    deviel

Post  deviel Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:57 am

She was a bit vague about the green slime stacking.

When a green slime is about to reach its targeted goal, there HAVE to be other people stacked together with the target. This means, dps the add and run to the target when it gets close.
    Profan
    Profan

Post  Profan Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:15 am

milkmyudders wrote:
    Profan wrote:•Who to heal? Beacon on the tank. Heal the raid, particularly the ones targeted by the oozes or clouds. Remember Beacon has a 60 yard range, so the tank can still get healing while you are topping people off. During phase three, use Holy Shock as necessary to keep mobile.

awsome mate good job Smile

Hihihi Cool Cool Cool This will be a down on first try i think! Kiiinnnddd of easy boss when u have seen the video for the 14th time haha* so tierd of it *
    And the girl who speaks in the video is a pain in the ass,
    iam sitting here and try to focus on the boss, then wips iam thinking of what kind of lunch i will have today..
    Lightningcow
    Lightningcow

Post  Lightningcow Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:45 am

Deviel, we need to kill those oozes asap, but if we see that we cant burn it down in time its better to run over there and be 4 people soaking the damage. Ill come with more inputs when im not in a nmr-lecture..
    anxieux

Post  anxieux Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:30 am

The key to all of this is the movement and positioning. If that's sorted, everything works out very easy (normal tactic)

When the green ooze is about to spawn the boss is tanked to the RIGHT,
    all melee groups up on eachother and all the ranged dps & healers go to the LEFT side of the room. If a green ooze spawns now on a ranged, the melee dps have a profit of max dps duration because they are at the spawn place already. If the green ooze targets melee, it'll automatically push you all back, but because a lot of ppl are there already (tank & melee dps) you wont take much dmg and in that time ranged dps has nuked it down already before it retargets.

When the brown ooze is about to spawn, boss is tanked to the LEFT. when it spawns everyone (inculding melee dps) go to the right until the brown ooze targets someone. If the ooze found its target, you all go full out.

1. positioning
    2. nuking
    3. loot

Used to do this with 3 healers, not sure anymore.

Anxieux.
    Walkingdeath

Post  Walkingdeath Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:55 pm

seen it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content