Council Of Ten

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 10 man elite raid group Dunemaul EU

+2
milkmyudders
Lexmeister
6 posters

The new raid afk thread, state your afkness on here!

Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

The new raid afk thread, state your afkness on here! Empty The new raid afk thread, state your afkness on here!

Post  Lexmeister Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:41 am

2 days in advance is kindly requested, if not you'll be getting your balls mulched by mork. Basketball
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

The new raid afk thread, state your afkness on here! Empty Re: The new raid afk thread, state your afkness on here!

Post  milkmyudders Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:29 am

I wont be returning until pay day looked at my bank account funds and i need at least 50 quid a week for petrol and im struggling to get that so im really sorry but wont be returning until the week the 27th falls in.
    Kaderin
    Kaderin

The new raid afk thread, state your afkness on here! Empty Re: The new raid afk thread, state your afkness on here!

Post  Kaderin Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:33 am

Not coming back untill Cata.
    gl guize.
    morkraw
    morkraw

Post  morkraw Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:11 pm

milkmyudders wrote:I wont be returning until pay day looked at my bank account funds and i need at least 50 quid a week for petrol and im struggling to get that so im really sorry but wont be returning until the week the 27th falls in.

this is the same day (27th) that i get back, but you already knew that!
    Kaderin
    Kaderin

Post  Kaderin Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 pm

I kinda wanna, but due to uni, imma be taking my old crap laptop which I'll have until halfway through october >: so I won't be able to raid. Back with cata in november though. ^^
    Tenlily
    Tenlily

Post  Tenlily Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:02 pm

take your PC em =O
    Kaderin
    Kaderin

Post  Kaderin Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:19 pm

I sort of want to, but then what do I use at home. :/ And as Uni is an hour away I'm hoping to be home some weekends. D: Dilemma. ;-;
    I'll take my laptop to begin with... plus imma get an uber laptop for my birthday in october anyhow. (:
    Tenlily
    Tenlily

Post  Tenlily Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 am

id just like to point out ive got 2 resits ending on the 3rd of september, so until then ill be revising (stupid but awesome neural networks -.-)
    morkraw
    morkraw

Post  morkraw Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:37 am

i had an AI course which included neural networks as one of the 3 questions.

i did the other 2 questions.
    Tenlily
    Tenlily

Post  Tenlily Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:45 pm

mm i think ive got AI down now including the neural networks, next year ive got neuroscience and neural networking modules, along with AI concepts, biomedical engineering and some other cool sounding stuff which is blatantly going to be the end of me =P

at least ill learn prolog =O
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:11 am

The cooler it sounds, the lamer the coursework.
    morkraw
    morkraw

Post  morkraw Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:15 am

Tenlily wrote:mm i think ive got AI down now including the neural networks, next year ive got neuroscience and neural networking modules, along with AI concepts, biomedical engineering and some other cool sounding stuff which is blatantly going to be the end of me =P

at least ill learn prolog =O

ah good old prolog.

get good at recursion and inductive reasoning, because thats what like ALL prolog programming relies on.

induction is things like:

function: successor
    Successor(0) = 1
    successor(n) = successor(n-1) + 1;

everything numerical in prolog is going to end up looking like that. it can be a beast to get your head around.
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Post  milkmyudders Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:50 am

Just a heads up guys i probably wont be playing my druid much until cata but lex and forgey have got me on real ID so please do poke me if im on and your lacking a healer for anything i would love to come along Smile
    deviel
    deviel

Post  deviel Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:24 am

Hi guys!

Long time, no see. I am sorry that this post comes as late as it does. It has been totally crazy at the uni so I haven't really had the time to play wow.

After some thought I have come to the conclusion that I will take a break from wow for a while. I need to focus on school, and for that wow is taking a bit too much time. I will most likely be back for cataclysm though. And you might see me ingame now and then (and maybe also on vent) as I wont cancel my account.

Much love from Deviel!
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Guess that's all of us now then, and my times run out until my phd too so I won't be coming back either.

Ciao.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:52 am