Council Of Ten

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 10 man elite raid group Dunemaul EU

Guild Rules!

milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Guild Rules! Empty Guild Rules!

Post  milkmyudders Mon May 17, 2010 1:22 am

Written by Teyrnon Posted by Rastien.

Greetings council members may I take this oppertunity to set a few ground rules that every member of ten must abide by from a trial member to myself the guild master.

The most important thing for you guys to know that altohugh I hold the position of GM, the guild is run by the high council members the three of us make decisions fairly and quickly with the best interest of the guild in mind and to enusre we all have fun while playing the game.

If for any reason you feel you have been unfairly treated by another guild member or indeed a member of the wider Dunemaul community I'm only a whisper away.

Now for some serious bussiness, all guilds need a structure and rules to follow in order to function.

The "Council of Ten" is no acception, however to ensure we are as efficient and give you guys as much freeedom as possible I have limited rules and restictions to an absolute minimum.

(1) We live by the law of 10
    We are a 10 man exclusive guild for those wishing to do hardmodes and have a laugh with a tight knit small community, as such all 10 man content should be cleared with the guild so dont go getting yourselves saved to pugs. Voa and the weekly although events are made for these 2 places, you are still freee to pug them if you wish. 25 mans are free for you to get locked to your hearts content farm some gear on an offday whatever. Saying this, guild events always take priority so pick and choose when to go pugging.

(2) The Polite Pugging Policy
    This is a game, people play to have fun and this guild is fully commited to being an active and friendly part of the gaming community which is so full of elitism and poor sportsmanship. Yes our ranks are full of very skilled players hand picked to be part of our small team, however insulting players who aren't as experienced as you will result in a guild fine. We sometimes take pugs with us on raids we want to make sure they enjoy the experience as much as possible. A bit of banter and trolling is healthy to a point but keep the insulting off the menu please people.

(3) I'M READY BABY!
    Being a 10 man guild enables us to get going as quick as possible with such few members needing to be ready at raid time. Make sure your online on your main 15 mins before invites when ever possible. Make sure you have all yopur flasks and reagents ready before your invited so we can hit the orund running and get to melt some faces as soon as possible.

(4) Im Here Sir!
    Making sure we flow as a guild we have recruited few people to ensure the same guys always get raid spots whenever possible the officers are placing their trust in so few people its up to you guys to let us know if you cant raid on a raid day for anyreason as we need to pug a replacement asap. I doubt any of you want to share your dps/healer/tank spot with another guildy missing out on important raids so make sure your raid attendence is top notch or failing that let us know when you cant make it or you may end up being repalced.

(5) Drink Up!
    We all like a dirnk now and then, heck you know I'm all about the beer and raidqge combo, as such I'd like everyone to brind at least 2 flasks to every raid, 3 is preferable even if the third flask is of a lesser quality to use during last 20-30 mins of a raid. As for potions why wouldnt you be using them, we sell all these thing for 90% of AH price to save you some money and raising funds for the gbank which pay for fish feasts etc. So please I want you all using potions of speed/mana pots because lets face it, its like having an extra trinket to paly with at a key point in a fight.

(6) I have only 10 Friends Sad
    Were all nerds...so friends are few and far between get 'em involved we will allow your friends to join the guild and have full membership privilages including discounted flasks, ventrilo use and the joy of my pleasant conversation. That being said you are also responsible for the actions of your friends should they start acting like scallywags. Friends altohugh alowed to join the guild DO NOT have raid spot priority, they may be taken if another member cant raid one night but they shouldn't expect to raid. This means theey are free to pug etc.

(7) He Said, She Said
    If someone is giving you grief in gchat, let and officer sort the problem, if they're not online ignore the player until we can get on to sort it. We're a small tight knit group and it should stay that way. Our reputation as a guild is important to us so if there is any ninja'ing or other such shinnanigans going on tell any officer so that we can deal with it appropriatly.

{8} ThatsOone For The Wank Bank
    Having a afluent guildbank funded by crafting, offspec item bids and fines to guilldies will provie us with a means to buy resistence gear, consumables and provide loans to players who may need some quick cash to buy that sweet item off the AH. We are also discussing proving gold for repairs to some extent, but this will require a larger bank float and some tohught before we make a decision on to what extent we can afford to do that.

(9) Your One Crafty Bugger
    Guild crafting should be done free or charge, this is a given we work for each other and not in the sence im refering to a perverbial reach around. Also if you manage to pick up some new recipies in 25 mans make sure you update the crafting thread with your new recipies.

(10) As Ten We Stand, As Ten We Fall
    As a guild were are as only as strong as our weakest member (Lex) make sure you help each other out, this means specs, tacs really any advice. Constructive criticism is a good thing....wailing on somone is not. Dont let your teamates down and come prepaired, informed and ready to melt some faces and never be afrid of asking for some help. Lets have some fun, especialy with the changes annnounced for cataclysm.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:15 am