Council Of Ten

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 10 man elite raid group Dunemaul EU

4 posters

Guild plans.

Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Guild plans. Empty Guild plans.

Post  Lexmeister Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Right guys, I'm going to explain what's been going on in the officers minds of late as our morale is wearing thin.

We built this guild, having had some bad experiences with bad guilds before where we were effectively carrying the weaker folk and not getting to the awesome content that we could do with the aim in mind that others like us would want a guild made up of friendly but awesome peeps and down the top end stuff over time but not have the impersonal traits of the 25man guilds(along with the easier shit in 25mans which just makes it boring).

We've worked really hard in maintaining this guild from the very beginning, and learnt an awful lot about how a good guild should work, and how to make your lives in the guild as fun and as rewarding as possible, just to show how much we appreciated your hard work turning up on time for raids and the focus needed.

Losing many people due to personal commitments and such during the summer is a normal thing, but training new people and such is difficult and sets us back weeks instead of killing the Lich King, and is very demoralising, and we're not bitching at anyone here, just that the inevitable has happened and we've lost a few our our precious backbone.

We're starting to get to the point here, where we were so so fucking close to downing that lich bastard, and then the guild fractured and lost momentum. In essence, we officers need to take a step back, gain some morale and once again enter the breach with you guys.

We have agreed to take a one month guild break, effective immediately. We will still be around on vent, and we welcome anyone who wants to come and join us for other games, be it Starcraft 2, League Of Legends, or even just to chat.

To the guys that have been around with us since the beginning, thanks for all your effort in the raids so far, and I hope you'll be staying with us beyond this month break.

To the newer guys, I hope that you've seen this guild as what we created it to be, a friendly place where we welcome people as a part of our guild and progress through good content whilst having a laugh. I hope you'll be sticking with us too, but no hard feelings if you've got itchy feet for the Lich King.

I would really like if you could post what you are planning to do in this thread, just so when we get back we know exactly where the land lies and hit the ground running.

RAUS IN ZE ROBOT HAUS.

Council Of Ten officers.

milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Guild plans. Empty Re: Guild plans.

Post  milkmyudders Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 am

Well said lex and indeed i can't really add much to whats already been said but thanks to all our core groups continued support you guys know who you are Smile.
    Tenlily
    Tenlily

Post  Tenlily Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:23 am

when is it over =[
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:46 am

14th August hopefully! Might have to get a temporary healer in though to replace rast until his comp is fixed :<
    morkraw
    morkraw

Post  morkraw Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 pm

it should of course be noted, that i will not be able to attend once we restart, until around the 27th. this is of course due to my final set of uni exams, but after that i am home and dry!
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Liar, you're never dry while I'm around

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:40 am