Council Of Ten

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 10 man elite raid group Dunemaul EU

3 posters

Thursday Raid

milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Thursday Raid Empty Thursday Raid

Post  milkmyudders Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:53 pm

The officers were discussing this evening about our thursday raid. Thoughts that we have had and are probably going to pan out.

First wing clear/farm.

If the group is not full of guildies we will offer this: "Join our guild first wing farm 500g entry Gear score is irellavant, experience is irellavant, All loot for your MS goes to you. This is a first wing guild boost."

We can probably take a max of 2-3 random dps retards we take half gold at the start half at the end. They can specifiy there MS to be what ever they wish. We will not have them tanking, but healing is fine, we will just have 2 guild healers.

The money we get from this event will be split between the gbank and the members the share is tbc.

Would you lot be intrested in this?

P.S. Dkp will also be earnt as usual but we will not get items in the first wing. (if needed for example snuggle you can leave the guild and pretend to be a pug so you get loot)
    Miroetha
    Miroetha

Thursday Raid Empty Yo :D

Post  Miroetha Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Is there possible to reserve a spot for a m8 with a retri pala, not too well geared but i think he knows tacs and shit for first four bosses and he needs som gear BADLY_.
    Answer this fast as i need to tell him asap and i wont be here for the thursday raid.
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Thursday Raid Empty Re: Thursday Raid

Post  milkmyudders Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:55 pm

x: could do does he mind paying some gold though as he would be taking a customers spot is all

Last edited by milkmyudders on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    deviel
    deviel

Post  deviel Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:34 am

I might pop in to this raid, but if it ends up with me taking up pug slots, I'll just go pug ICC25 or something instead.. I really don't need any gear from the first wing :)
    Miroetha
    Miroetha

Thursday Raid Empty :D

Post  Miroetha Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 am

yeah yeah, ofc he will pay, I told him the fee was 500g.
    but im not really sure if he has the money for it Smile
    anyways, thanks for the response Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:21 am