Council Of Ten

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 10 man elite raid group Dunemaul EU

+4
Tenlily
Snugglepoof
Lexmeister
milkmyudders
8 posters

Raid Season

milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Raid Season Empty Raid Season

Post  milkmyudders Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:40 am

Well i think everyone is settling into the various shit of herioc groups and such now hehe :p so its time for some guild stuff.

Starting this thursday i will be putting together some guild herioc runs people need to be prepared for a few wipes whilst we adjust to the new difficulty of these heriocs but im sure we can pull through.

Towards the end of this month i will be looking to begin raiding starting with tol barad (i will setup 2 raid days for this hopefully we will control tol barad on one of these 2 days). The boss is relativley easy but requires all dps to be putting out an average of 10kdps.

I will look into it more but on the attempts i have done we did it with 2 healers 2 tanks we may well be able to do it with 3 healers instead of 2 but i shall read more into it.

The boss itself is relativley simple the same mechanics throughout we stand in 2 groups pincering him hugging the tank, we do this as the boss does meteor slash which behaves like the classic meteor mechanic.

Tanks need to taunt off one another after metoer slash has been used as the slash applies a debuff.

Only other mechanic of this boss is dont stand in fire when he casts the firey fuck you in the ass doom spell. fire spawns randomly around the room with a indication of where it will land dont stand in it.

tricky bit is after the fire everyone reposioning asap =p

anyways more on this later ^^ onto heriocs!
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Raid Season Empty Loot system

Post  Lexmeister Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:47 am

Like last time in ICC I'll be handling the loot system and as I had no complaints it's going to be the same...yay!

10DKP per farm boss
    30DKP per progress boss(TBC but I reckon for progress stuff people will get a flask with this, or maybe some repairs)

Attending both raids each week will earn you 30DKP.

Main Spec

To get a piece of loot you must state need in raid chat. Highest DKP wins. Equal DKP means it comes down to a gold bidding system, beginning at 50g.

Once you have the item, 90% of your DKP is lost, this ensures other raiders have a chance of getting the item and that if you REALLY only want one item from a boss you can stockpile and get it for sure, but not have all the loot for the next 3 weeks...

Off Spec

Offspec loot is down to a gold bidding system, beginning at 50g.

BOE Epics

Officers come up with a decent price for this stuff, as it'll mean we can get the gbank some cash which ultimately benefits the raiders.

Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Raid Season Empty Re: Raid Season

Post  Lexmeister Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:51 am

Also wanted to post an idea...

I want the guild farmers to be rewarded, I love the guild getting experience and all of us benefiting from it.

So!

I propose that the 'most active' person each week gets a DKP independant item as their reward. I'd probably like some cool stuff being thrown in like a mystery box or someshit but I'll think about that later...

Also, you can't win it more than twice in a row before you get a 1 week cooldown Razz

Whey!

Suggestions!
    Snugglepoof

Post  Snugglepoof Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:20 am

Hiya.

I do hope to have time for some raiding at least.

Not sure about the guild xp yet how much the achievements give xp etc. But from the looks of it the weekly toppers will be alts since if u lvl 80-85 in a week that will grant around 1.4mil guild xp and by doing daily quests and dungeons u most likely wont see above a mil in xp.

Have been hoping to get those classic/tbc/wotlk instance achievements done but never enoughe ppl on to do them. Yday started working on our last raid achieve faction with lex in a hour got 4k rep and still missing 10k and as i noticed after lex d/c the hyjal waves aren't soloable at least as a rogue. This weekend working so monday/tuesday(maybe even tonite after hc runs if its not too late) if anyone has time to help would be nice.
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Yar, sorreh about that! I stayed on vent just in case you thought to grab me on there :<

Anyway, alts should count imo, but you shouldn't be eligible to take part in this until you've got an 85 already.

milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Post  milkmyudders Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:12 am

Sounds good we need to get our current members on the forums to post days when they are avaible to raid and such sunday evenings are normally good and 1 other evening would be nice normally this was tuesdays but how about thursday we have a decent gap between the 2 days then.

So suggestion guild activitys thursday and sunday post your thoughts and hopefully people can say if these days dont work for them 21:00-24:00 times to normally we have a decent about of people around then.

Hopefully we can setup a regular herioc group if not 2 then move on to raids towards the end of january. But we need to confirm the numbers and people we have and what we need to recruit.

My friend ben will be leveling his 70 shaman up so will be joining us next month as resto which will be good, hes an old blood did mc bwl and naxx(i believe) back in the day.
    Tenlily
    Tenlily

Post  Tenlily Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:50 am

ben? as in the boy of little?
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Post  milkmyudders Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:50 am

aye littleboy indeed
    Snugglepoof

Post  Snugglepoof Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:09 am

Not sure if u wanna count me for raids or not but of the days mentioned earlier:
    Sunday: 1 out of 3 weekends i got work
    Tuesday: The only day i never work
    Thursday: Same as sunday (1/3)
    Do know my workschedule few weeks in advance but it shouldnt include any suprises so got a fairly static 3week shifts.

There seems to be a weekly cap on guild contribution didn't get any guild rep for dailys today.
    Braygel

Post  Braygel Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 am

Hello mates, as I am still in only school my week schedule doesn't change much what times regards so it should be quite reliable for me to be able almost every day in the week to raid actually. By saying almost I ask not to raid friday and saturday.. Smile

- Braygel
    Hansl

Post  Hansl Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:14 am

Most nights other than Thursday should work fine for me, as I do have an early lecture Friday morning (it will however be doable if there are no other options). I will also have some projects and assignments related to my studies over the course of the spring that might interfere with the raiding/heroics schedule, but I expect to know those things a few weeks in advance.
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:07 am

My only preference is that we don't raid on the weekend.

/Raus
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Post  milkmyudders Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:10 am

Taking things into consideration how would sunday evening (not sure if that counts as the weekend for lex) wensday sound?

Or Wensday and monday? times 21:00-23:30 gives people plenty of time to get home from work/uni/school have some dinner and be ready to raid/heriocs.

We can attempt Tol Barad to begin with Algaloth and see if we have enough gear for him and go from there i think.

Anyways wensday monday or sunday wensday and suggested raid times 21:00-23:30 thoughts?

oh yeah this is gretznik lolol
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:40 am

Perhaps we could get some fun tol barad guild times before we go for the raid, if we get tol barad go for that raid first if not take a poke at the other stuff? I only say this cos we can't really schedule a tol barad raid with any certainty. What do you guys think?
    Snugglepoof

Post  Snugglepoof Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 am

If wed and monday then dont count on me being there, got 0 weds free and 1 monday free in my 3week schedule.
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Post  milkmyudders Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:21 am

I was thinking sunday thursday would seem the best for everyone and gives us a good gap. We shall indeed do what lex has suggested i shall schedule it for next wensday and we can go from there Smile.

If people dont sign up i shall be recruiting as best i can in the mean time.
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:18 am

Hey rast could you activate Quigons account so it's a full member plox? I noticed he's registered.
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Post  milkmyudders Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:32 am

He needs to activate the account himself will be in an email to him but i added him as a member so the adverts should now diappear for him
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:15 am

Ahh ok I thought you needed to make him part of a separate channel and shizzle as well, ah well Very Happy
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Post  milkmyudders Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:37 am

Kind of any members i make a moderator of the council members channel which then removes adverts etc
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:18 am

So we've gotta get this raid train going imo, say this Sunday at 21:00 game time? We'll try either Tol Barad raid, or BRD, shout on here if you can't make it. Read up on tacs in the tactics thread. I reckon try omnitron first.
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:19 am

And I reckon fill the empty spots with puggies who have vent, get some progress and it'll be easier to recruit.
    milkmyudders
    milkmyudders
    Admin

Post  milkmyudders Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:20 am

i should be there finish work at 19:00 game time might be abit late we can pug if needed.
    Lexmeister
    Lexmeister
    Admin

Post  Lexmeister Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:24 am

Shame we don't have a guild chat feature on 'ere, that'd be awesome lol
    Snugglepoof

Post  Snugglepoof Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:33 pm

This sunday, ye ill be home in the evening.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:55 pm